How do you fix "low virtual memory"?

Hello. Recently- well, yesterday, I downloaded a game, AuditionGlobal out of pure boredom. However, every time I run the game, it'll start and everything would be okay for about five minutes, and then the game would close itself. I'd have that little balloon at the right corner of the screen telling me... show more Hello.
Recently- well, yesterday, I downloaded a game, AuditionGlobal out of pure boredom. However, every time I run the game, it'll start and everything would be okay for about five minutes, and then the game would close itself. I'd have that little balloon at the right corner of the screen telling me that my computer is on low virtual memory.

I tried to do the whole System Managed thing but it's been to no avail. So I was wondering if there's any other way to fix this problem besides installing RAM?