Does your NFL team have any celebrity fans?

i know that arnold schwartzenegger, chuck lidell, and jerry o'conell are chargers fans. teri hatcher also came to a game

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I'm a Chargers fan too, so those guys work for me too. Phil Michelson, the golfer is a Chargers fan. The band members of POD are all Chargers fans (I think). Roger Lodge, the host of Blind Date is said to be Chargers fan.

I also know of some celebrities who are fans of other teams.

Will Smith (actor in the movie Men in Black) is an Eagles fan. Adam Sandler ("superstar comic") is a Steelers fan. Matthew McConaughey (actor in the movie Sahara) is a Redskins fan. Ice Cube (Actor/rapper) and Guy Fieri (Chief and all around food guy in Food Network) are both Raiders fans. Jay-Z (hip-hop artist) is a Jets fan. George Clooney (actor in O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Ocean’s Eleven and From Dusk Till Dawn.) is a HUGE Bengals fan. Dwyane Wade (Guard for the B-bal team Miami Heat) is a Bears fan. Mark Wahlberg (actor) is a Patriots fan. Rush Limbaugh (talk show host) is a Steelers fan. Denzel Washington (two time Oscar winner) is a Jets fan. Tim McGraw (country singer/actor) is a Packers fan, and is good friends with Brett Favre. Donald Trump (bazzilionare) is a Bills fan. Tiger Woods (the worlds best golfer) is a Raiders fan. Robin Williams (actor/comedian) is a 49ers fan. Justin Timberlake (actor, singer and dancer) is Packers fan. Jennifer Garner (actress best known for playing in the TV show Allias) is a 49ers fan. Carrie Underwood (American Idol winner) is a Cowboys fan. Dana Carvey ("The Church Lady") is a 49ers fan. Snoop Dogg (rapper) is a Steelers fan. George H.W. Bush (41st prez) is a Texans fan. Jessica Biel (actor/model) is a Packers fan. Tom Hanks (actor) is a Raiders fan. Meat Loaf (singer) is a Bills fan. Carmen Electra (model) is a Bengals fan. Hulk Hogan is a Jets fan. Ashton Kutcher (model/actor) is a Packers fan. Jessica Simpson (singer/actor) is a Cowboys fan, mostly because she dated Tony Romo. Faith Hill (singer) is a Packers fan.

Celebrity Raider Fans

• Hawk M

Charlie Daniels, Arnold Palmer, actors Adam Sandler, Burt Reynolds, Michael Keaton, Jeff Goldblum, singers Hank Williams Jr. Snoop Dog,

are all Steelers fans

David Letterman, Billy Bob Thornton, Danica Patrick, William Shatner, and Jared the Subway Guy( major celebrity there) are all Colts fans

Well my favorite team is in SD which is the closest to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, LA, etc. So I'm pretty sure that the Chargers have some celebrity fans. lol

• Well, I know that Ashton Kutcher, Dwayne Wade, and Barack Obama are all Bears fans.

The only other ones I can tell you for other teams are:

Adam Sandler-Jets

Will Smith-Eagles

George Lopez-Raiders

Tiger Woods-Raiders

Robin Williams-49ers

idk any more lol.

Source(s): go bears!

Jessica Alba, Tiger Woods, Tom Hanks, Slayer, James Garner, and Ice Cube

Source(s): Raider Nation
  • speedo

Michael Keaton, Dennis Miller, Adam Sandler and President O'Bama are all Steeler fans. There is a drummer, his name escapes me actually has a handmade Steeler guitar. He often wears a Steeler shirt when he is performing.

I know that Seal, Rob Schneider, Robin Willliams and Jeff Gordon(driver) are Niner fans

Pod and Phil Mickelson are all Chargers fans