Boxing! Hatton vs Pacquiao?

Who do think will win??

Best Answer

I’m pinoy and I’m proud of it, but despite of that, I don't really like Manny, he supports the most corrupt president in our time, President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (PGMA), he supports a president that lies, cheats, and steals, a president who tries to change our form of government and constitution so she could stay in power beyond 2010, a president who in guilty of human rights violation, a president who pardoned Joseph Estrada (Erap), another corrupt former president, because he is supporting a corrupt leader, I do not support him...

To those who say that politics and Manny Pacquiao shouldn’t mix, he mixed them, by inviting known corrupt political officals, like Chavit Singson and others, by joining PGMA’s corrupt party LAKAS, running for a congressional seat to represent the 1st district of South Cotabato, and because of his involvement in politics, Manny has lost some pinoy fans, and this is evident in February 24, 2007, in Cebu City, Manny was booed by thousands of spectators, and he is running again in the Philippine general election, 2010. Manny Pacquiao mixed himself with politics and corruption...

Ricky Hatton, my hopes and prays to you, I hope you beat this Arroyo supporter...

Paquiao will Hatton is a bunch of hot air thats all cuz Paquiao can take Mayweather and Mayweather easily beat Hatton

riiickkkkkayy rickkkay hatton. no but hatton being a brute and pacquiao being kind smaller i would go with hatton but pacquiao could give him a run for his money with his speed.

Lol at boxing being dead. I was just at the Froch Taylor fight and that place was sold out and got really loud! Also look at PPV buys. Boxing still generates a ton of cash, and has a huge international fanbase with foreign fighters like Hatton, Pacman, Klitchko, Calzaghe, Cotto. Boxing is only dead to those who dont follow it. Thats like me saying NASCAR is dead just b/c I dont watch it. Ill take Pacman by late round TKO!

Hatton, purely based on a significant strength advantage, or so it seems

hit man hatton obviously

Pacquiao is too fast and powerful for Ricky Fatton

• Hatton defently. Are you crazy.

i'm more or less sitting on the fence on this one, but if a gun was put to my head, i would pick pacquiao.

I don't know. I think Manny by points.