Best curling iron? 10 points for best answer :]?

What curling iron do you recommend i buy? Im looking at getting 2 - 2.5 inch barrel. Thanks so much everyone x

Favorite Answer

go to an expensive salon, and usually they sell good brands at the front desk where you pay for the haircut.

you can purchase one of those.

or you can just get your hair done , like curled/styled, at the salon and ask them to use the curling iron they have on display if they have one available to use, and if you like the results, then make a purchase!

Umm, Curls.... placed Curling Rolls on your Hair whilst Your Asleep. Take Damp Hair, Get A Medium Sized Roll Brush, And BlowDry Your Hair whilst Rolling It. Use A Flat Iron,; even nevertheless it Burns Your Hair common, it extremely is What I Do And it extremely works, yet Its greater Waves Than Curls,; Take a bath At evening, Then placed Your Hair Up In A severe Bun whilst it continues to be moist, Then Sleep Like That. the subsequent Morning it is going to yet slightly Damp even nevertheless it Dries extremely quickly. yet Yeah, you may desire to have Waves!. i desire I Helped.:]]]]

I love my Infinity by Conair! Heats fast, has super hot heat settings and is covered in ceramic. Perfect curls every time and no static.

I'd have to say, Babyliss - Adee&Paul

They are really great and curl all your hair in just a few minutes!

Chi

• ~RifA~

i agree with the second answerer, TIGI bedhead has good results..

TIGI Bedhead is amazing!!!! its the best one i have ever had!

i like helon of troy it works great no static