Poll: How should i add contacts?

I mean , I have so many i want to add again, because today i deleted so many and i asked for them to email me , and about 12 did i added back, but i feel like just adding the rest without asking them to email me explaining why they still want to be a contact. What would you, should i still ask for my old... show more I mean , I have so many i want to add again, because today i deleted so many and i asked for them to email me , and about 12 did i added back, but i feel like just adding the rest without asking them to email me explaining why they still want to be a contact.

What would you, should i still ask for my old contacts to email me to why they should still be my contacts, or just add the contacts i Trust 100%

Thanks
Update: i just feel bad asking to them email me and given the rest a free pass kind of thing.
Update 2: i did this because of troll problems