I need some info on the Federal Communications Commission....?

Federal Communications Commission information?

I have some homework and it is asking these questions which I can't seem to find the information anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

If the President of the US was unhappy with the work of the Federal Communications Commission, what steps could the President take to assert control??

If the majority of the members of Congress were unhappy with the work of the FCC, what steps could Congress take to assert control???

HELP!!

please I really need help with my paper, if you can't help me, please don't write stupid answers!

Favorite Answer

www.fcc.gov

www.about.com

and PLEASE don't use wikipedia.

It's for stupid people.

All you need to know is they are a Corrupt Media Tool

for the Fascist Democrat and Republican Parties which receive their funding from the King of Fascism The Federal Reserve Bank

The Hater of the US Constitution.

The American People Obey their Constitution

The US Government mocks their US Constitution that they ALL swear to uphold.

Congress will not do anything

They created the FCC to control the Ignorance of the American People.

WAKE UP

The FCC is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

AND THE TRUTH AINT STUPID LADY

Source(s): US Constitution
  • layhew

" in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, what ever real information that scientist have got here across ( no mater how they did it ) they arrive to an settlement in keeping with information. " that's no longer real. There are differing evaluations, separate hypotheses, and no consensus on quite a few issues in technological know-how. there is medical information, and then there is interpretation of that information, and the two are no longer consistently the comparable. " the scientist have solidly already shown that the completed e book of the genesis is carefully fake. through fact the fist e book of the bible is fake, how will we have confidence or extra useful yet understand something of the bible? " no longer so. the translation of youthful Earth Creationists isn't 'the completed e book of Genesis.' Genesis suits up with the findings of modern-day technological know-how. The chronological progression of the earth's and existence's formation in Genesis financial disaster one suits what scientists have got here upon.