Will Club America do Better or Will they do Worse?

Explain

Yes I finally made LVL 5 :)

Star For a better chance of getting bA

• Best Answer

I think we will continue wins because Jean (owner of America) is sick of the team losing. Vera and Reyna already had salary cuts. Look how Reyna improved with that and Rodriguez. Robert De Pinho is starting to improve on the field. Ochoa is starting to gain confidence again. Cabanas and Pavel are begging to wake up, like how Cabanas scored. Topo and Ortiz are becoming better partners and Edagar already learned his lesson.

Well it depends on how they play and if they want to win like they did today then they'll do better but if they get over confident and think they are that then they'll do worse. so it depends on the players and not the coach. good job on making it to level 5:)

They will go to el decenso next season

trust me, Cruz Azul will get revenge and send them there personally

100% Cementero Azul por siempre!

• It depends if they played like they played today no doubt they might even make it to the playoffs however they can't do any worse believe me excluding today's game.

I think they'll play better but i don't think they'll win the championship. Yet again anything can happen.

They have to built from this win. it was a great win. i hope we win the league.

Congratz on lvl 5! but u got to get a top contributor badge! its overdue!

Like AzulCrema said.

I smell a championship.

who knows there hella bipolar one game they play good the next they suck and so on but today they did a great job if they can keep that intensity they will go far but knowing them they will probably get there asses beat next weak who knows they need to stop spending so much money on players who do good in other clubs but suck in america they should focus on mexicos young players they should be like chivas...

• pbfpa

i'm not trying to get thumbs down but they will probably lose their next game and then draw since they can't win two in a row.

of course America is gonna do great,

The real question is will cruz azul do better or will

They do worse??

That's the real question.

I think cruz azul will do worse haha