120 Pro-Palette Eyeshaow?

I would like to know which pro palette is bst to get. I notice Panacea 81 (youtube) uses one yet never says where she got it. This Information would really help. Thank You!

Best Answer

I know exactly what you are talking about, me being an avid Panacea81 watcher.

Most likely Lauren got her 120 pro-palette from ebay for someplace in the $30 - $40 dollar range. Searching 120 pro-palette, or eyeshadow palette, on www.ebay.com will find you one quiet quickly. I hear the brand Manly is good, reliable and fast and 120 high pigmented colors both matte and shimmery.

But what palettes I suggest to most people are the pallets sold by Coastal Scents. At www.coastalscents.com, they sell brilliant palettes for beginners, and for whoever is looking for lasting, bright, pigmented colors for a low price. They also sell a brilliant brush set, blushes, lipsticks and other makeup goodies!

Source(s): Makeup Enthusiast

Bh cosmetics one hundred twenty eyeshadow palette first version is better helpful because it comes with better colorations and basically FYI coastal scents & bh cosmetics are from an same retail save and are an same element basically they replace the packaging and performance distinct products yet they're nonetheless from an same save so the basic is one hundred p.c. an same. yet yeah both one among them are remarkable, vivid, live to inform the tale a lengthy time period with a primer my fav is udpp, very last lengthy, are pigmented and straightforward to mix. of direction the palettes are not the finest of the perfect considering the fact that they're cost effectively made for my section i ought to extremely spend better money on nicer products yet they're particularly good.