Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Tips for steaming skin with water?

How do I do a good job of steaming my skin? can I use the tea herbs as herbs? (what I mean by steaming is taking boiling water and letting the steam open my pours)

Best Answer

Put a towel over your head to create kind of a "tent" so your face actually gets the effect of the steaming and so you create a heated and moist environment basically for your face so that your pores open up. After your pores have opened up you can wash your face with your cleanser and then rinse with cold water to close up your pores. Steam your face about once a week if you can. It's good for cleaning out and opening your pores. and I'm not sure about the herbs but I think a tea with antioxidants such as green or white tea should be even better for your skin. However I just use plain water. The job here is mainly just to open up your pores so I don't think you really need anything else in the mix here.

Source(s): 17 year old girl

i fill my sink basin with hot water (not all the way) and i put my face just above the water and put a towel on the back of my head and over the sink basin so the steam won't escape. Or you could just take a hot shower.

Moisturising Ur epidermis is powerful yet that could desire to galvanize Ur epidermis to B greater oily because of the fact the solid factor is that Ur epidermis is time-honored with the thank you to maintain mousturised by utilizing itself. Dry epidermis Hurts undesirable, so dnt think of its a bad factor, u jus could understand the thank you to administration it. i might attempt a on an general basis regiment of a Product Like Neutorgena on an general basis Face wash for black heads & epidermis Nourishment. This Product is Dermatologist stated and as quickly as u wash Ur face everymorning, yet I recommend nights additionally, u will see advancements. I say this Bcause Ur epidermis remains coming up & from time to time issues like hair products, touching Ur face with out washing Ur arms or no longer cleansing Ur epidermis can carry approximately the matters Ur having. i understand for a fact that if u save washing Ur face morning & night, if u have time why no longer afternoon, u will see an excellent distinction & u will B chuffed. U constantly shld get rid of Ur makeup too till now mattress. yet do no longer anticipate issues to ensue rapid greater like in 2 weeks. If u do no longer see what u desire attempt a diff face wash or see a dermotologist.