Womanizers and Bimbos, is open marriage the answer?

You can't change them.They would happier together. My plan would make every person who had more than 20 sex partners get a computer chip, implanted under their skin. Monogamists, ( one lover, long term types ) could avoid them like the plague. And save a lot of tears and broken hearts. Of course the... show more You can't change them.They would happier together.

My plan would make every person who had more than 20 sex partners get a computer chip, implanted under their skin.

Monogamists, ( one lover, long term types ) could avoid them like the plague. And save a lot of tears and broken hearts.

Of course the bimbos & womanizers would free to hook up in "open marriages" and shag themselves silly.

Tell me you like this plan. I can see my little red light blinking now. BIMBO ALERT..... BIMBO ALERT ! ! !

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/the-truth-about-open-marriage
Update: Meagan, why get married ?companionship, children, health benifits not just sex.
Update 2: Fereshte, cigarette, alcohole,shopping,gambaling, and drug addictions are hard too stop. But a sex addiction is easy ? As soon as your married you quit and never look back ? BULLSH*T !
Update 3: Open marriage, is not cheating. It's doing it together. Your rules, your comfort level.
6 answers 6