Bathing suits for a 13 yr. old going on 14?

ok so im like an olive color skin tone with dark brown hair.... and im 13 but my bust is like a 34 B .... and im like 5'2 107 lbs.( if that helps) i already shop at AE, aeropostale, vs, etc... but the thing is my mom is really like protective of me when it comes to how low the bottoms come down on me..... and... show more ok so im like an olive color skin tone with dark brown hair.... and im 13 but my bust is like a 34 B .... and im like 5'2 107 lbs.( if that helps) i already shop at AE, aeropostale, vs, etc... but the thing is my mom is really like protective of me when it comes to how low the bottoms come down on me..... and i cant blame her (doesn't want her daughter looking like a slut) so where can i find cute BRIGHT bathing suits??? but i dont look good in boy cut shorts soo i wouldn't pick anything like that...thanks for every answer!!!!!!!!!
Update: im willing to spend like 50$ but anything over that would be a waste of money