Anonymous

Why Are There So Many Black Male Celebrities Who Get In Trouble With The Law ?

O.J Simpson, Suge Knight, Chris Brown, Bobby Brown, the late James Brown, Snoop Dogg, Pacman Jones, Mike Tyson, R-Kelly, the late Ike Turner, Marion Barry, DMX, Kwame Kilpatrick, Michael Vick, the late 2Pac, Wesley Snipes, Todd Bridges, The Game, Lil Wayne, T.I., Young Jeezy, etc. and the list goes on.

You can't use poverty as an excuse for them either.

You can take them out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of them.

Favorite Answer

strange as i think you are of black ancestry as well i have seen the pics...ahah

You could name quite a few white one's as well. Mel Gibson, Kidd Rock, The guy that played in Gladiator, the Baldwins, Tommy Lee...just from the top of my head without even thinking... And if I do my research I promise you I would find way more than what you just listed...so the real question is how long did this take you?

And lighten up already, you can name any "hard" rapper and I will quote a love song they made. You are so uneducated on the things you think you are so knowledgeable on. You crack me up

You want me to list a bunch of white male celebrities who get in trouble with the law? I guess you can't take the "ghetto" out of them either.

Gee whiz. Didn't know there were that many.

I bet if you looked, you'll find a list of whites and other races besides black who are celebs that have been in trouble with the law. Just my view,

• alana

Why don't we just make a list of celebrities that get in trouble with the law since they ALL do.

Ive wondered this myself. then again if one of them cleans up their ways then they're "getting soft" and in the case of rap youre supposed to "be hard"

apparently in rap music they cant talk about love songs or whatever cause otherwise they're being "soft". but really Id say most of the time they just cant let go of old habits

EDIT: to the guy below me(who ISNT the real anosharim), they still havent committed anything as serious and theyre not as many as the celebrities the asker mentioned. the ones above have done much worse.

EDIT: the only white person that I can think of whos done anything THAT serious was michael jackson when he molested that one kid

who cares?

why do so many white people rape their family members?

you can take them outta the deep south, but you cant take the deep south out of them?

im just trying to make a point. im not ignorant like you :)

Source(s): have a good day stupid

you want me to make a list of some white celebrity criminals

• Belle

if we listed how many celebrities (all of them) make the list then we'd be here all night.

why dont you get off of black mens schlong you gay pirate

Source(s): oh and just to indulge you in your silly childish games..rip torn, matha stewart, paris hilton, roger clemens, larry king, robert downey jnr, rob lowe, britney spears, bill clinton, nick nolte