Youtube Videos wont Play?

For the last 2 days when I click on a youtube video it wont play. The play button is missing from the videos also. Anybody know what the problem is??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try using a different internet browse,.like Mozilla Firefox

• 1 decade ago

HI check the Security settings in ur Internet Options in ur Control

Panel. Click Start then Control Panel and then Internet Options.

Make sure ur sliders are on Medium when u click the Security Tab at the top and the Privacy tabs at the top.

Also, make sure u don't have a " Pop Up Blocker " on ur Browser in the toolbar u will see Settings click on that and then uncheck the Pop Up Blocker. Try that !!!

• 4 years ago

ok just ignore the virus response, you prob need an active x controler thats what the videos use on youtube to play them its a free download you can either get one off of microsofts website or any where else on google, if that doesnt fix the problem, try to play it from the link in the box to the right of the video and download it to your desktop and then try to play it with windows media player just right click on it and click open with.. windows media player, if u already have an active x controller installed on your computer try uninstalling and re installing, good luck

• 1 decade ago

Same thing was happening to me, I just refreshed the page a couple times and it seemed to stop after a couple vids

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Install flash

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

click the refresh button alot of times

upgrade your computer

• 1 decade ago

I would try updating your .NET framework and/or Adobe Flash.

• 1 decade ago

it could either be that the video is not there or your computer is mega SLOW.

Source(s): coputers.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

operating system ?

browser and version ?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude **** youtube just go to a ****** new site with vids, yahoo funnyvideos.com idk look it up mutha brotha!

Source(s): net
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.