GUYS ANSWER:I hate my brothers girlfriend!!!!?

My brothers girlfriend is cheating on him.I told him once and he said "Stop lying and stay out of my life"Why doe'nt he want me in his life?I could help him.And I think he knows shes cheating on him but he does not want to break up with her..Plz help I hate her soo much cause one day I told her to tell him the truth and she called me jealous and stupid and she told my brother that im a ***** and he did'nt even do anything.My brother has never ever been mean to me about anything but for some reason he's taking her side and I think her loves her more then he loves me:(

I think his girlfriend brings out the worst in him towards me

Best Answer

eventually the truth will out, dont worry about it, and do not make remarks, you have told him what you think, so shush, let him get on with it he is old enough to make his own mistakes, and family is family, you do not want to estrange him, i would just take one step back, i have lived long enough, to realise that people need to make their own mistakes, lol

There's two things you can choose to do:

One, get proof, and show him. But be prepared that his anger may be directed to you for not 'staying out of his life' and you may lose whatever relationship you have with him.

Two, let him realize his own mistakes, when he does, be there for him. Don't say I told you so or throw anything in his face; just be there for him.

I wish you the best of luck.

Source(s): Been there done that....I have four brothers and I told the older the first one which led me to tell my younger brother option two.

Tell scott. But yes, how will he believe you?! His sister, over his gf? Well, take your camera and record you being all like "I saw you steal Scott's money" She will admit it, and you'll get it on camera! Then just show Scott. HONEY, SCOTT WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH A GIRL LIKE THIS! HE DESERVES WAY BETTER! Just please save all the "I want him to be happy" crap, because this chick, isn't gonna give Scott any joy. Or you for that matter. If she continues to treat him and you this way, just record her, it's the least you could do to help out your brother! xoxo, Kat

Sounds like he doesn't want you to get involved. I know it's hard, but you have to let your brother learn on his own.

you have to do the hard thing be cruel to be kind.....buy some popcorn sit back and watch the destruction continue. once he opens his eyes, and finnishes her, you just have to say i told you so. that way he learned the hard way not to betray blood and he gets punished but learns from the ezperiance.

you could also tell him it is hurting you...play up on it.

Source(s): blood should never get in the way of water

His girlfriend is control freak. As for me and my sisters, we're all close, and if any man ever tried to come between me and my sisters I'd kick his ***.

If your brother is old enough and you truly love him, let him fly and let him learn from his mistakes.

You warned him anyway.

well you just let him learn on his own since he wont listen to u

Source(s): my brain

jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry

do you think his girlfriend is cute?