Did you just hear Geithner after meeting with G-20 finance ministers?

Can you say - Global Government?

If you had any doubts or still believe NWO is a conspiracy theory, think twice!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes globalism and the NWO are very real and they have pulled off the gloves. They don't care who knows anymore, all the bases are covered and they are moving forward. Every one who has been calling people like myself who have been warning people to wake up for years"Nut Jobs" are going to have to apologize very soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The sad thing is that most of the bots...even the educated believe that a global government is a good thing and would be for our own convenience. You would think that these types would appreciate other cultures and other languages since they are usually liberals but they really don't. They just want to fit in with the collective conscious that all of a sudden, the government knows what is best for everyone in the world.

I don't think that it is even a conspiracy theory anymore. The MSM openly talks about what is going on amongst the global elites. Good timing as the public has backed about every law possible that gives the government power against any potential revolution.

• 1 decade ago

The out of control spending will result in an economic crash. When the crash happens, the US will have no choice but to surrender sovereignty. All of this has been planned for a long time in order to bring in the NWO.

• 1 decade ago

Yyyyyep.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711...

Here's the truth folks. If you just write us off, don't say you weren't warned. We know what is really going on in Washington, and we've all researched it. It's all on film, going back 40 years. Geithner is NOT the first to talk on camera, he's about the 100th. If we don't stop this nonsense now, we will all be in chains within 5 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CD
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've always felt like the Libs have wanted to sell out Americas sovereignty for a NWO run by the U.N.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So, are we ready to seriously start to remove Obama and his cronies from office yet, or do we just sit around and talk to each other?

• jz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

it's coming. we will be right in the midst of it before anyone realizes it.

and then it will be too late. people didn't believe it was possible when hoover and his cronies proposed something similar back then, but all events have been leading up to it.

• 1 decade ago

when SNL starts mocking him because he can't get his act together,

i knew he was in trouble!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yep I heard it, I also heard him say he would stop tax evasion. HE IS A TAX CHEAT

• 1 decade ago

What's new PUSSY CAT Wo , Wo Wo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.