Buying a house for the first time w bad credit under 600?

Where can I find a lender to give us a 320,000 loan to but this amazing house but we have bad credit but my husband makes 35hr and has been a welder for over 26yrs. Why we have bad don't ask,ADHA? or whatever.The thing is we are renting this house and the opportunity to buy it is now.The owner can"t... show more Where can I find a lender to give us a 320,000 loan to but this amazing house but we have bad credit but my husband makes 35hr and has been a welder for over 26yrs. Why we have bad don't ask,ADHA? or whatever.The thing is we are renting this house and the opportunity to buy it is now.The owner can"t carry the contract because of the type of loan she has on the house according to her Realtor. Dose anyone know where we can get a loan for 320,000? we can put down 5,000-10,000 or pay off our debt which is under 10,000.I need this NOW and paying off the debt as soon as we get our money in at the end of this month is possible but will it be the best to try to get a loan ASAP.The house is on the market but our lease is till July 31st.But the house can sell now.Somebody Help Please?????I need names and phone numbers of companies that can help first time home buyers with bad credit.I'm in Bellingham,WA
6 answers 6