What mistakes on Wikipedia have lasted longer than a year?

I am putting together an article about Wikipedia, and while we know that most mistakes are corrected within 24 hours, I am interested in showcasing some of the more persistent errors that have endured in a Wikipedia article for more than 12 months. I'll award the "Best Answer" to the person who can... show more I am putting together an article about Wikipedia, and while we know that most mistakes are corrected within 24 hours, I am interested in showcasing some of the more persistent errors that have endured in a Wikipedia article for more than 12 months. I'll award the "Best Answer" to the person who can present the greatest number of unique exhibits of evidence. (Provide "start" and "end" diffs from Wikipedia, please!)
Update: While my deadline has passed, and my article published ( http://akahele.org/2009/03/persistence_o... ), I am still eager to hear more cases of misinformation that has persisted for lengthy periods of time in Wikipedia.