where can i find a husky for sale near Delaware area?

Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, American Eskimos, Samoyeds, or Akitas for sale in such states as Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania?

For less than $250.

Favorite Answer

You get what you pay for; remember that.

Try petfinder or your local shelter.

this is somewhat glaring which you're a minor, and this is unlawful to habit any type of employer with somebody below the age of 18. Blue Heeler is slang for Australian farm animals canines. you at the instant are not likely to locate a decently bred domestic dog, from a great breeder for $two hundred.00. in case you won't be able to locate the money for extra advantageous than $two hundred.00, how will you locate the money for the preliminary wellness examination, that's needed interior the breeder's settlement? This examination must be accomplished interior of 40 8-seventy two hours after taking the canines abode, and is going to cost you around $two hundred.00. what's going to ensue could desire to your canines desire an emergency surgical operation. The final 2 emergency surgical procedures that I had accomplished on my canines have been $5000.00 and $3000.00. are you able to locate the money for that? My one canines had a cough which could not be clinically determined, That ran me upwards of $3000.00 in the previous a diagnosis grew to become into made.

the web site: http://www.siberianhuskyrescue.org/

has rescue huskys and there under 250 just click on the adoption page at the top and then click on fees. It gives you prices.

Hope it helps

xricanmasoaddictivex, I love the look of a alaskan husky. They are so cute.

For a price like that you will not get a well-bred husky. Please consider looking in rescue centers, because there wil be alot of these breeds. Start here: www.petfinder.com

There will never be purebred dogs like that for only $250 or less.

But, try checking at the local pet stores or animal control.

Source(s): My dog is a husky-lab. Shes beautiful. Got her for $30. Theres a link to a picture of her: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z249/ColombianM...

shelter or rescue www.petfinder.com