Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Texas is the most perfectest daggum state in the whole US of A. Everyone knows that. Which one's Number Two?

Round bouts where I live, folks say Oklahoma is a kind of Number Two if yall follows my drift. Dam Okies.

Looziana is another state I am grateful every day not to live in. All them Frenchified folks make me reach for my .700 nitro. Dam them Looziana Frenchies.

Arkansaw don't strike me as nothin special neither. Dam Arkies.

Then of course there is New Mexico as if havin a Old Mexico warnt enough. I think I wiped some New Mexico off my boots this morning. Dam Messicans.

And don't a get me started on Aridzona. With all do respect all the wimmen who lives there ends up a lookin perzackly like beef jerky on account of the blazin hot relentless desert sun and all.

Well I done run the list of ugly little pissant states that border up aginst beautyful Texas and ain't one kin hold a candle to the everlasting glory that is Texas. I am shore there's other states in the US of A besides them nasty little border stations and I am expectin yall to tell me which one of them stands second head bowed low in the great and humongous shadow of Texas, God's Country and Jesus's State.

Randy you and yore retard traitor flag is both pimples on the ace of Texas as well as proof that Johnny Reb had a romantical taste for sows.

Matticus if the dam ol governer wont take the money you think I kin accept it on his beehalf?

• Favorite Answer

Tex, what is the deal. You love Texas but you hate Confederates. You need to explain this paradox.

Funny.

Alot of hateful spews here but you are very entertaining I must say

Lmao....you give Snuffy Smith a bad name?!

You sound like a McCain voter

LOL..Your sister should have aborted you... Texas is probably the only state in the union that could succeed as its own country.... Id like to see California try...LOLOL.... You are a SLCS.... Cya...

Texas governor rejected federal aid for unemployment money.

Therefore Texans are morons.

Report me now cry babies.

Damn. Rednecks have computers now?