Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

見工英文自我介紹一篇..大家幫我睇下有冇問題~thanks

上網東湊西湊咁寫左篇自我介紹..大家幫睇下有冇問題??~thx

Hello.My name is xxx.I am xx years old and live in xx.There

a 4 people in my family,includind my mother and 2sister and me.In my freetime I like to swimming,reading and working out as well as being on the computer.Thanks for giving me the chance to take part in this interview.I had granded form 5.I am very interested in marketing.I have a cheerful character and I love teamwork.I can also work independtly.I have the sense of responsibility and I have the courage to accept challengs.I hope you can give me a chance to become a member of your company and render services to it.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

唔好意思我加左一些補充資料及重新排序, 但意思跟你一樣。

Hello, my name is xxx.

First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity (chance) of having this interview.

(For your information,) I am xx years old and live in xx. My family has 4 members include my mother, my sisters and I.

I graduated from From 5 and I am very interested in marketing. I have a cheerful character (and love being around people) as well as enjoy working in teamwork.

In additional, I can work independently with minimal supervision. I am a responsible person and love to take challenges. I wish (I should be grateful if) you would give me an opportunity (a chance) to work for you and being a member of your company. (Also, I believe I could render your satisfactory services.) Thank you!

Notes:

- 括號的字是給你另一選擇

Hello.My name is xxx. I am xx years old and live in xx. There

are 4 people in my family including my mother and two sisters. In my spare time, I like to swim,read exercise, and being on the computer. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in this interview. I had graduated from Form 5n, andI am very interested in marketing. I have a cheerful character and I love teamwork. I can work independently and without supervision. I am a responsible person and have the courage to accept challenges. I hope you can give me an opportunity to become a member of your company and render services to it.

冇問題!!!!

Source(s): me