Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭與人際關係單身與交往 · 1 decade ago

中文翻譯成英文

想離開的卻不離開

想抓的愛卻抓不住

我的愛在世界的另一那邊那麼遙遠

他在我心裡打了死結

在我的世界 綁住孤單

我的故事很無奈

但只能 怪自己活該

我問我自己該用什麼方法

來面對這所有的變化

但他總說 是我想太多

但他卻沒有真的心疼我

或許是我自己想太多但我也這樣說

因為這是唯一能安慰我的理由

我們曾後悔失望

爭執的藉口太冠冕堂皇

我們曾遍體麟傷失去了交集

也失去方向

回憶當初我們的好與壞

才發現其實快樂大於悲哀

從過去一路走來我卻學不會慷慨

去面對這場得來不易的愛

我們都曾等待下一張牌

讓落敗的愛能扳的回來

愛永遠都是難題失去分寸太容易

有時侯忘了珍惜,而傷害來的卻又太無意

有時愛太急需要空間呼吸

爭吵愈狠痛愈深刻然後不斷自責

我們都忘了最初的快樂

擁抱越緊痛愈深刻誰不會捨不得

現在我給的或許並不是你要的

說過的承諾其實還沒忘記

我沒有像你想像的那麼灑脫

愛或不愛都能隨口說說

只是愈是在乎的關係愈是相處不容易

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Want to leave of but don't leave

Think a grasping love but grasp not to live

My love's another that direction in world is so faraway

He killed in my heart

Tie up loneliness in my world {Tie up in my world solitary}

My story is very helpless

But can only strange oneself is what a suck

My asking me should use what method by myself

To face this all varieties

But he always says is that I think to be too many

But he didn't really love me

Probably is that I think by myself too many but I also say like this

Because this is the only reason that can comfort me

We once regretted disappointment

Excuse of arguing too impressive-looking

We once time body Lin the wound lost hand over gather

Also lose a direction

Recollection at the beginning our good and bad

Just find in fact the happiness is bigger than sorrow

From passed by to walk to me but learn all the way not generous

Face this to get a not easy love

We all once waited for next card

Letting to fall the love for hurting can pull of come back {Letting and falling the love for hurting can pull of come back}

The love is all difficult problem to lose proper restraint forever too easy

Sometimes the Hou forgot to cherish, and hurt of the but again is too not intentional

Sometimes the love needs want space breath urgently to too much

It's more deep then continuously self-reproach to quarrel a more malicious pain

We all forgot a first happiness

Who does the embrace more tight pain is more deep to will not loathe to give up

I give probably isn't what you want now

The commitment for once saying in fact hasn't forgotten

I didn't be like you imaginary of so big-hearted {I didn't be like you imagine of so big-hearted}

Loving or doing not loves can freely say {Love or not the loves can freely say}

Is just more interested relation to more get along with not and easily

Wanted to leave the love which actually did not leave wants to grasp actually not to be able to hold my love in world another that side to be so remote he in me to hit the fast knot in mine world to tie up at heart is lonely I the story very helpless but only to be able to blame to get what one deserves I asked that I should use any method to come facing this all change but him always to say is I wants too many, but he actually does not have really perhaps loves dearly me is I wants many too, but I also like this said that because this is can comfort me only the reason We once regretted disputes disappointedly the pretext was too pompous we once the large male deer wound all over the body to lose occurring together also to lose the direction The recollection initially we good and badly only then discovered that coming back which was actually bigger than joyfully walks me from a past group actually not to be able to learn sorrowfully to go to come generously facing this to like us not easily once the waiting next sign letting be defeated the love which can pull Loved forever is the difficult problem loses the discretion was too easy some time forgets to treasure, but who injures actually also too has no intention sometimes to like too urgently needed wanting a spatial breath quarrel more ruthless pain to be profound then unceasingly rebukes oneself we to forget an initial joyful hug tighter pain to be profound not to give up me to give now perhaps will not be you must say the pledge had not forgotten actually I have not looked like you to imagine that 灑 escape love or the Ido brand cannot speak thoughtlessly said was only the relations which was cares about is together not easily