chris
Lv 4
chris asked in 娛樂與音樂明星與名人 · 1 decade ago

請幫我用英文翻譯這段文章.謝謝

很急,很急.請幫我翻譯下列這篇文章:

當我第一次聽到"偶像"這個名詞時,我已不記得是多久以前了.但在那時,我覺得,我似乎沒有將任何人當成我的偶像.不論是報章雜誌或電視上的那些影歌星,或是我的父母或親朋好友,沒有一個是我的偶像.

直到最近,我開始接觸一位知名歌手"Jay Chou"的歌曲,而事實上,當我之前每次在電視或收音機上聽到他的新歌時,並沒有特別的感受,聽過就忘了,只知道他有很多的歌迷.但有一次我在電視上看到他的新曲MTV時,忽然深深的打動我的心,歌曲一直在我心中低迴,想忘也忘不了.因此我特地去買了這張CD,每天不停的聽,我

開始想:為什麼他的歌曲會如此動人?是因為他很用心?還是他的曲風獨特?

我不知道,我也不想知道,但我知道我已迷戀上他,我會開始去注意有關他的任何新聞,因為他已經成為我的偶像了.

請幫我翻譯,若可以,也請順便告知有哪些較好的免費翻譯網站.謝謝.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I first time hear " Idol " When this noun, I had not remembered was how long before. But at that time, I thought that I as if have not regarded anybody my idol. No matter is on the newspapers and magazines or television's these shade singing star, perhaps my parents or the relatives and friends, do not have one are my idol. Until recently, I started to contact well-known singer " Jay Chou" Song, but in fact, when before me, each time hears his new song when the television or the radio, the special feeling, has not listened to forget, only knew that he has many singer fans. But once me to see on the television when newly he bends MTV, deep moves my heart suddenly, the song has lingered in my heart, wants to forget also not to be able to forget. Therefore I have bought this CD especially, every day does not stop listening to, I start to think: Why can his song be so moving? Is because of his very intention? His Qu Feng is unique? I did not know that I do not want to know, but I knew that I have been infatuated with him, I will start to pay attention concern his any news, because he already became my idol.

Yahoo奇摩翻譯免費又好用喔!

Source(s): Yahoo奇摩翻譯
  • When I first time hear " Idol " When this noun, I had not remembered was how long before. But at that time, I thought that I as if have not regarded anybody my idol. No matter is on the newspapers and magazines or television's these shade singing star, perhaps my parents or the relatives and friends, do not have one are my idol.

Until recently, I started to contact well-known singer " Jay Chou" Song, but in fact, when before me, each time hears his new song when the television or the radio, the special feeling, has not listened to forget, only knew that he has many singer fans. But once me to see on the television when newly he bends MTV, deep moves my heart suddenly, the song has lingered in my heart, wants to forget also not to be able to forget. Therefore I have bought this CD especially, every day does not stop listening to, I start to think: Why can his song be so moving? Is because of his very intention? His Qu Feng is unique?

I did not know that I do not want to know, but I knew that I have been infatuated with him, I will start to pay attention concern his any news, because he already became my idol.

奇摩的翻譯軟體不錯用!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.