Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Who said "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Henry Kissinger.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It was Henry Kissinger.

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy. Kissinger often took up a post outside the doorway to Haig's office and dressed him down in front of the secretaries for alleged acts of incompetence with which Haig was not even remotely involved. Once when the Air Force was authorized to resume bombing of North Vietnam, the planes did not fly on certain days because of bad weather. Kissinger assailed Haig. He complained bitterly that the generals had been screamin for the limits to be taken off but that now their pilots were afraid to go up in a little fog. The country needed generals who could win battles, Kissinger said, not good briefers like Haig. "

Source(s): http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266114.sh... Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein The Final Days
  • swaner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Highlights how far republicans have moved from classic conservatism. was "warfare is the final point of , and marks the final point of international kin." Now that's favored over international kin. Wolfowitz Doctrine: use of unilateral preemptive rigidity. Infantry have constantly been spoke of as "cannon fodder," the main disposable, so Henry is in basic terms changing the metaphor to pawns, the least effective products on the board. extremely demonstrates arrogance greater that responsible experience of right and incorrect.

• 1 decade ago

Henry Kissinger.. I just wrote a paper on the guy. For someone so intelligent, this was a really unintelligent comment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think its funny how all these Republicans bash Dem's and libs as not respecting our servicemen when they are the first to send us in to hotzones under false pretense.

A soldier knows a level of honor and dedication that some people could not comprehend in their puny, stupid brain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure?

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " Knowing me knowing you"

How?

With glory and honour glaring under the sun,moon and stars even on cloudy and rainy days too?

Who passes by as the has "bin" wasting time as his ghostly stories of his misery and was lost in history collecting dust and buried in time?

Luke 21.30-33

Luke 6.39-40,41-45,46-49

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Luke 10.20

Matt 22.17-21,32

What do you think?

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
  • Rufus
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It was either Bush, Cheney, or Kissassinger.

• Colin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have heard that was Henry Kissinger, but I can't confirm that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

someone sitting on their desk with the ac on blast..

Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. ~Herbert Hoover

• 1 decade ago

Dick Cheney.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.