Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

If Dale Jr quit racing...?

...would NASCAR cease to exist or be better off with a professional driver taking his spot?

I know all the other drivers that he has wrecked wouldn't miss him.

• Big A
    Best Answer

No single driver holds the keeps the sport in business. If it did, NASCAR would have folded when Dale Sr. died. The rest of your question is just troll bait that I won't respond too. Thanks for the 2 points.

• hibble

Theres maximum of drivers at right here that folk do alot of hating on besides as Dale Jr. they might in basic terms bash Kyle Busch better than they do now, the way Kyle Busch is being bashed jogs my memory of the day while anybody hated Jeff Gordon, and those Rainbow Warriers, I felt that grew to become into uncalled for. It in basic terms is going to show you that followers hate you once you win and hate you once you unfastened. Its by no ability ending. i'm valuable lots of the Jr usa haters might commence hating Brad Keselowski, Kerry Earnhardt or perhaps Jeffrey Earnhardt, Its been happening constantly so I in basic terms forget approximately relating to the haters, existence is in basic terms to short for hating on any motive force. Get a existence people. pass Dale Jr & Hms

No, but you trolls would have to find another driver to rag on. I'll give you some helpful hints.

Ryan Newman-1 win since 2005

Kevin Harvick- hasn't won in 2 yrs, and only 11 wins total despite driving what were repainted #3 cars.

Hey, out loud..

Stop crying..

Your bottle will be warm in a minute..

They would do what all fans do when their driver quits... find a new one.

it would go down but i don't think too badly.

Oh you're so critical of Dale Jr - Who's your favorite driver? -And the short answer would be YES it would basically cease because his fan base pays all the bills. (You know this already or you wouldn't be asking such loaded questions.) lol