Baseball question plus did you ever wanted to pay tribute to a Player who's deceased? Read on->?

Before i continue my Baseball question is Who do you want to win the WBC Games this weekend? My sister introduced me to this website where you can actually go & pay tribute & respects to famous Athletes Celebrities Singers Presidents Regular Joes etc etc. It's called Find A Grave .com If you ever wanted to give a tribute to Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Roberto Clemente Jackie Robinson Etc this is your chance to do it. Here's the site & tell me what you think. http://www.findagrave.com/index.html

• Ace
    Best Answer

Yes i do and i want the USA to win the WBC games this weekend and its a cool site and thanks alot for sharing that

Well I want the USA to win of course and I also want the Netherlands to keep their cinderella story alive.

And that sounds awesome, I'd like to pay tribute to Skip Caray if I can.

I think I'll do that for Robert Wagner, the mayor of New York in the 1950's. He's the idiot that let the Dodgers go to Los Angeles.

Source(s): Mets' fan..

Oh wow. That is, um, interesting. I would for Clemente, he is my all time favorite.

And I haven't been keeping up on the WBC, but I'd pick USA or the Aussies or Netherlands, are they still in?

i want to see the Netherlands shock the world!!

but go USA

• I of course want USA to win:)

And that would be cool to pay tribute, I will have to check it out. Thanks:) Oh and starred:)

USA!

Nice site didn't know it was there!

USA