is Adam Lambert gay='(?

i was wondering wether Adam Lambert from American Idol is gay or not...i think hes awesome and that he should win...but is he gay?

oh dont get me wrong i really dont mind and i'll still think hes the best...i'm just sad cuz it ruins my chances wid him=P

Favorite Answer

Definetly YES but who cares. The guy is talented and a cutie!

American Idol contestant Adam Lambert is in the thick of a kiss scandal as rumors of his sexuality went off the hook this weekend. Photos of Adam Lambert is now all over the net making out torridly with another guy and or is in super diva poses.

Read this and view photos here:

http://xyzinformation.blogspot.com/2009/03/adam-la...

ummmm okaaaay ima gonna guess perhaps you meant something else cuz grew to become into he gay till now making a song shows what that making a song made him gay?? LOL? Adam has continually been gay, he knew he grew to become into gay in midsection college yet did no longer pop out interior the open till around commencement from severe college. So definite he grew to become into overtly gay previous to happening american idol and in actuality photos of him and a boyfriend made their way around the information superhighway around the right 13 week and that's how each and all of the gay "rumors" have been given began whether he grew to become into open and out on the prepare and all human beings knew he grew to become into gay, he never concealed it and not denied it. yet one reason he's overtly gay now's he grew to become into continually so, so attempting to disclaim it after years and years of being a gay guy in WeHo grew to become into no longer gonna artwork or as Adam as quickly as reported in an interview nicely quite I had no decision there grew to become into basically no way i grew to become into gonna conceal how very gay Adam Lambert is!! and then laughed his great snort cuz he's so lovable and humorous luv him!!

Yup, Unfortunately.

& There are really bad pics of him on the Internet that clearly show him making out with another guy.

Lol I swear Im not making a rumor or anything. Well maybe he's Bi or Gay.. Im not sure. What I am sure of is that he is so hott :DD

Yes he is ...so ?

He already admitted it on access television interview ..he is not hiding anything..this is a talent contest.... and he has more talent than all the other contestants combined.

SO i hope AMERICA can come OUT of the STONE AGES and stop discriminating for once

You can watch him talk in this video, before he sings, about what he prefers - and then keep watching to hear him sing - it's awesome!

http://www.leewind.org/2009/02/bonus-post-adam-lam...

• fvdvdv

He is so cute, and has such an amazing voice. I really hope he wins

HE IS GAY!

Proof Pictures: http://votefortheworst.com/20090301/adam_lambert_l...

BiiTTEE YOURRHHH TTOONGGEE !!!!!! ADAMM LAMBERRTT iiiSS THEE SEXiiiSSTT MANN ALiiiiiVVEEEE SSOOO HOP OOFFF YOUUHH JEELLOUUSSSS JJEERRRKKKSS

NDDD iiii <33333333333333333 KRiiSS !

Source(s): mmee(:

Regardless of his orientation. He's a very talented guy and I think it's harsh that people look at him differently just because he's not the stereotypical male.

I think he's bi. I've seen some pictures but who knows? he's very talented,

BTW Danny is cool!