Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who do you think will win in a steel cage match between Michael Steele and Rush Limbaugh?

Favorite Answer

I think that if Michael Steele keeps the fight on the outside, and use his Jab, he wins in 2 rounds. however if Rush can get inside early, and make it a ground and pound, he could take it. If it goes past 2 rounds, Steele wins.

I hate to see what comes up when Steele puts a punch to the gut of Limbaugh.

All Rush would have to do is squish Steele to the mat or against the cage (size advantage).

• ck4829

I don't care once they're both in the cage, because then a crane would pick up the cage, put it on an airplane, and ship them to a country that is more to their liking; like Colombia, Saudi Arabia, or Iran.

If they are both in a cage just leave them there!

All democrats would be winners....but I would have to bet on black, I don't think the fat man can go the distance.

limpbaugh and weiner are both a couple of chickenhawks, so it neither one of them would fight and it would be declared a draw.