I am stuck at my weight for 2 months now, no more weight loss.?

Hi All, I had to lose 33 pounds to be my ideal weigh of which i have lost 14 pounds (in 6 months) i got to another 19 pounds and i am stuck at my present weight for 2 months now. though i have a balanced diet and also workout regularly. B'fast - fruits or 1 b.bread toast + 1 glass skimmed milk lunch - no... show more Hi All, I had to lose 33 pounds to be my ideal weigh of which i have lost 14 pounds (in 6 months) i got to another 19 pounds and i am stuck at my present weight for 2 months now. though i have a balanced diet and also workout regularly.

B'fast - fruits or 1 b.bread toast + 1 glass skimmed milk
lunch - no carbs veges + soup + salad
dinner - b.bread + soup +veges + chicken
mid meals - fruits/light pop corn/ glass of milk/nuts just a handful

i went off carbs for 3 weeks and lost 5 pounds of which i gained back 3 pounds once i started carbs. was feeling very weak without carbs.

i have run out of patience now and getting resigned about my slow progress. why is this so difficult for me i see and hear other people winning so easily.