Will not play,Can't delete You Tube videos from my PC?

I have downloaded many you tube music videos and just lately some strange things are happening. It started with Kate Ryan Voyage Voyage, it wouldn't play and kept forcing Real player to close. I tried to delete it but it would not delete the dialogue box just says RECYCLING instead of deleting. I tried to move... show more I have downloaded many you tube music videos and just lately some strange things are happening. It started with Kate Ryan Voyage Voyage, it wouldn't play and kept forcing Real player to close. I tried to delete it but it would not delete the dialogue box just says RECYCLING instead of deleting. I tried to move it to another place out of the way on my PC but it will not move, I then tried to change the name of the file as an experiment and the name will not change either.
This is on my laptop, so I downloaded some other music videos on my desktop and transferred them to my laptop and the same thing happened, wont play, wont delete, wont move, force real player and windows explorer to close. The strange thing is that all these videos and there are now a dozen different ones will play on my desktop running XP but not on my laptop with vista. I got all the stuff needed to play you tube vids as i have been doing it over a year now without problems so can anyone tell me what is happening
Update: The files will not run on any player on my laptop but the same files run fine on my desktop which has XP not Vista. Why? It is not a problem of codecs on the Vista machine as i have been downloading and playing you tube videos for ages, the files do not appear to be infected and yet now they are stuck on my... show more The files will not run on any player on my laptop but the same files run fine on my desktop which has XP not Vista. Why? It is not a problem of codecs on the Vista machine as i have been downloading and playing you tube videos for ages, the files do not appear to be infected and yet now they are stuck on my computer and I cant do anything to remove them Why?