Do you think that people, primarily women, answer here and dont think about the repurcussions of their words?

I'll start by saying, I know its *only* Y!A. There has been 2 incidents since yesterday where I thought posters were unnecessarily rude. Now these 2 users were not new users, known members from this board. The first called every post an asker posted had been stupid and didnt dignify a serious answer (she... show more I'll start by saying, I know its *only* Y!A.

There has been 2 incidents since yesterday where I thought posters were unnecessarily rude. Now these 2 users were not new users, known members from this board.

The first called every post an asker posted had been stupid and didnt dignify a serious answer (she asked about how others wash their childs hair because she was finding it hard)

The second concerned myself, I was asking about my daughters diet and the user proceeded to tell me obesity ran in my family on both sides (how she 'knew' this I dont know, because I didnt even know this), implied my daughter would end up obese and insulted pictures I had posted on previous Qs. I have had this user blocked for some time, so she went to trouble to log out and in to answer.

I couldnt care less, but perhaps if I was asking when my PPD was at its worst, I may very well have gotten upset by this. Its all very well to say - dont use the board if you take it so seriously - but for a woman suffering from PPD, her head isnt where it would be if she wasnt struggling.

I dont know what these women get out of it - if its through insecurity, dissatisfaction with their own lives, or if they are just immature and nasty people who get a giggle out of it.

So a few Qs I suppose -
Has anyone been unnecessarily rude to you?
Did it bother you, did you just shake it off?
Do you think that as mothers we should practice being a bit nicer instead of just coming at a user with insults and silly comments?
And if you have / had PPD, did the comments bothers you at the time?
Update: Lynne - I had you in mind when asking this, look at my Q from lastnight about Soapys diet.
Update 2: If I come on here in a mood. I can be abrupt. But I do answer the Q. The 2 incidents that happened - the users did not even do that. I could have reported, but whats the point. Im not into that unless it pertains to some sort of child cruelty.
Update 3: Blue Eyes - the tone of the Q has a lot to do with my tone ie Q - ive left this dam baby to cry for an hou already and it still isnt sleeping A - I will be rude Q - i dont know what to do, i think i will try CIO, Im desparate A - I will be nice. In the 2 incidents I mentioned, the tones of both Qs were... show more Blue Eyes - the tone of the Q has a lot to do with my tone ie
Q - ive left this dam baby to cry for an hou already and it still isnt sleeping
A - I will be rude

Q - i dont know what to do, i think i will try CIO, Im desparate
A - I will be nice.

In the 2 incidents I mentioned, the tones of both Qs were not aggressive, serious Qs, legitimate. It was the answerers that were the problem - everyone else managed to answer the Qs fine
Update 4: Laula - you be a better mother a million times over than those ''mothers' who answered my Q - people with hateful attitudes procreate and pass them on to the kids, hence having so many bullying personalitys in this world. Its not fair that the lovely people, like you, have trouble and would only pass on... show more Laula - you be a better mother a million times over than those ''mothers' who answered my Q - people with hateful attitudes procreate and pass them on to the kids, hence having so many bullying personalitys in this world. Its not fair that the lovely people, like you, have trouble and would only pass on positive messages to their kids. The world is an ugly place xxx