promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

商業英文 文章 英翻中 急 please!!!

Dear Mr spade

you were recommended to me by a previous client of yours,S. Greenstreet &Co.Ltd.

I would like information about Falcon Retailers Ltd, who have asked us to allow them open account facilities with quarterly settlements and credits of up to $8000.

Would you please tell us if this company has had any bad debts in the past;if any legal action has been taken against them to recover overdue accounts; what sort of reputation they amongst suppliers in the trade;whetherthey have ever traded under another name, and if they have, whether that business has been subject to bankruptcy proceedings?

Please would you make the necessary enquiries, and let us know your fee.

Yours sincerely

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Mr spade

Spade 先生您好;

you were recommended to me by a previous client of yours, S. Greenstreet &Co.Ltd.

一家您的先前客戶 S. Greenstreet &Co.Ltd.推薦您給我。

I would like information about Falcon Retailers Ltd, who have asked us to allow them open account facilities with quarterly settlements and credits of up to 00.

我想要有關Falcon零售有限公司(Falcon Retailers Ltd)的資訊,該公司要求我們允許他們開立帳戶以利每季的結算及信用額度高達00.

Would you please tell us if this company has had any bad debts in the past;if any legal action has been taken against them to recover overdue accounts; what sort of reputation they amongst suppliers in the trade; whether they have ever traded under another name, and if they have, whether that business has been subject to bankruptcy proceedings?

請您告訴我們這家公司過去是否有任何不良或不良債務。是否有任何針對他們所採取的法律行動以取回過期的帳款。他們是否曾經在其他名稱下從事貿易。

Please would you make the necessary enquiries, and let us know your fee.

請您做必要的查詢,並讓我們知道您的費用。

Yours sincerely

( 誠摯致函者 )

2009-03-14 11:14:51 補充:

1. credits of up to 00.=> credits of up to 8000 信用額度高達 8000.

2. 補譯 :

and if they have, whether that business has been subject to bankruptcy proceedings?

以及若他們有如此作法,該企業有否遭受過破產訴訟?

2009-03-20 06:47:04 補充:

credits of up to $8000.

信用額度高達 $8000.

2009-03-22 02:32:00 補充:

補譯:

what sort of reputation they amongst suppliers in the trade

在交易的供應商當中他們有何種信譽?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

親愛的先生鏟子

你被一位你的先前客戶,S. Greenstreet &Co.Ltd 跟我推薦了。

我想要關於獵鷹的資訊零售商公司,他[她] 已經與達$8000 的每季解決和信用要求我們允許他們開放的帳戶設備。

如果這一家公司在過去已經有任何的倒賬,你將會告訴我們嗎;如果任何的法律制裁已經被拿對抗他們恢復過期的帳戶; 哪一類的名譽他們在貿易的供應者當中;whetherthey 在另一個名字之下曾經交易,而且如果他們有,是否生意已經受制於破產程序?

請你將會製造必需的詢問,而且讓我們知道你的費用嗎。

你的誠摯地

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.