I can't get my W2s from the marine corps. Mypay says im not in the system. is there a number i can call?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    To start a MyPay online account you had to fax over a lot of information to them (ie License, CAC, and a couple forms). There should be a number on the DoD Mypay website.


  • 1 decade ago

    If you recently left the service you should call your last duty assignment's S-1 office. If you are currently in the service you should be able to talk to someone at your unit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.