Ladies, thoughts on guys sagging their pants?

What are your thoughts on guys who sag their pants?

Is it ok when a guy has his pants to his belly button?

Is it ok when a guy sags 4 inches?

Is it ok when a guy sags slightly under his buttt?

Is is ok when a guy sags to his knees?

Is it ok when a guy sags under his but, but you still can't see his underwear?

thoughts on sagging?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

pants at their belly button is like mom jeans! they deff need to be below.

personally, sagging can be hot if like the guy has a shirt kind of over it so u cant see his who boxers.. sagging to his knees? thats like pulling his pants down..

its like ok if its mid butt- to a little below, as long as theres a shirt covering up most of it but u can still see a little boxer?

• sawaya
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Guys Sagging

• kenagy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Boys Sagging

• 1 decade ago

1. Sagging is okay to an extent

2. NO. Too high = not sexy

3. Yes

4. No

5. His knees? How do you guys walk?!

6. Yes.

So basically, less is more when it comes to sagging. It also depends on your age. If you're young you kinda get away with it because its expected. If you're old, you should wear your pants the RIGHT way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think sagging is ok if it's only a few inches otherwise it's gross and a symbol for "easy Access". It looks kinda sloppy but to the belly button isn't good either. I like baggy jeans but when you sag them to the point where you can see your underpants it looks awful. Hope this help:)

• 1 decade ago

I think sagging is ok as long as he doesn't have his butt hanging out of his pants. When a guy sags to his knees or below his butt it looks reeeaaally stupid - have you ever seen one of those dorks trying to run while holding their pants with one hand?

And pants to the belly button aren't really all that wonderful unless he doesn't have a waist O.o

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I do not like it when guys sag.

To his belly button? No.

Four inches would be okay.

Anything lower is disgusting, like pull up your pants boys.

• 1 decade ago

Is it ok when a guy has his pants to his belly button?

-Um..it's not very attractive, no.

Is it ok when a guy sags 4 inches?

-Sure

Is it ok when a guy sags slightly under his buttt?

-No.

Is is ok when a guy sags to his knees?

-Heck no.

Is it ok when a guy sags under his but, but you still can't see his underwear?

-No.

I think saggy pants just look ridiculous. Pants look good when they're at your hips so just keep it that way.

• 1 decade ago

it has to be up to his mid,butt personally, i dont want to see his full but out

no it is not ok to have it at his belly button unless he's erkel

4inches is ok

slightly under his butt is ok

sagging to his kness is so stupid

there are pants out there where you dont have to sagg, but i'm not a guy so i dont care much, i do however think that fat people and people who wear skinny jeans should not sag lower than half of the butt

• 1 decade ago

a bit of it is ok but i think too much, like under the butt is ridiculous!!! like his body is so long and his legs look so short and you wonder what's the purpose of wearing bottoms in the first place. some looks are ridiculous (like that sagging under the butt); doesn't even make you look cool, just makes you look stupid and for people to laugh at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.