Boiler replacement help..?

am at a situation where I am a major influence in a large boiler replacement. Right now it is an oil fired fint-tube boiler and the company wants to do away with the oil tank and replace the boiler. They want to go with propane...space is limited due to old pipe runs and miscellaneous hvac equipment I need a... show more am at a situation where I am a major influence in a large boiler replacement. Right now it is an oil fired fint-tube boiler and the company wants to do away with the oil tank and replace the boiler. They want to go with propane...space is limited due to old pipe runs and miscellaneous hvac equipment I need a solution by tomorrow. I know I didn't put much details but the current boiler is a Cleaver Brooks Model CB189-70 that may be a 789 but any help will be most gracious. It is for a motel and a large kitchen/restraunt approximately 40-50k square feet with already installed water heaters and registers. We could do away with the propane and the oil fired (oil fired water heater isn't being used) and supplement that into the boiler too....thanks
Update: The boiler is about 500,000 BTU input. There really isn't much to go on just seeking opinions on combi boilers or placing unit boilers in series to provide for hotel rooms and than a main central boiler for kitchen....just idea searching really thanks.
1 answer 1