To Kill a Mockingbird Questions from Chapters 12-14?
1. How does Jem change?
2. Identify Lula, Zeebo, and Reverend Sykes.
3. What does Scout learn from Calpurnia?
4. Who was waiting for the children when they came home from church service? Why had she come?
5. "Aunt Alexandra fitted into the world of Maycomb like a hand in a glove, but never into the world of Jem and me". Explain.
6. Atticus and Alexandra disagree about how to deal with children. Hpw does Atticus handle this situation?
7. Describe Jem and Scout's relationship through thes chapters as Jem matures.
8. Why did Dill run away from home back in Maycomb?
I missed school due to a funeral and got this worksheet and don't know anything cause the reading was from when i was gone and I don't have a book to look up the awnsers.. please help!!!
tHANK U SO MUCH.. THAT SPARKNOTES.COM WEBSITE IS A HUGE HELP
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Hey! Sparknotes can give you a quick summary, and can prob help you wth some of those questions: http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/mocking/ It always works for me, when I'm confused! good luck :)Source(s): sparknotes.com