Wondering if anyone has suggestions regarding sudden onset of Car Sickness!?

I'm 22, healthy and have never experienced car sickness before! When I was younger I used to go for long drives to visit family (6 hours +). About a week ago I was in the car with a friend and I began to feel sick. I questioned it at the time, but let it go shortly after, thinking it was probably "just... show more I'm 22, healthy and have never experienced car sickness before! When I was younger I used to go for long drives to visit family (6 hours +). About a week ago I was in the car with a friend and I began to feel sick. I questioned it at the time, but let it go shortly after, thinking it was probably "just her driving". The following day I was a passenger on a trip to a mall about an hour from home and began to feel sick shorty into the ride. Again, a day later I was driving myself to a friends an was again nauseous...It has come out of nowhere and am wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to them before and what was the cause??