What was the most silliest phone call you ever received from someone?

For me it was many years ago when a friend called at 530AM asking me if i was watching the latest episode of Good Times b/c he was watching it. Needless to say my dad didn't appreciate that i got a call asking if i was watching a Tv Sitcom Lol!

Best Answer

Last year, at around midnight, some one prank called me. It sounded like a little girl. She said:

"I went pee-pee on your door. Momma, I need diapers and toilet paper. I went pee-pee on your door. Don't touch your door handle."

I was like WTF!

Don't feel guilty of not returning back a phone call when you return home. You have life too and you need some quality time for yourself as well. The purpose of having a caller i.d is to know the person who is calling you, so at least you have an idea if you want to answer the phone or not. Don't be stress with this small things.

• Niente

A friend that lives two- thousand miles away calls me thinking she called someone else, and leaves a message for her on my answering machine. The funniest thing is that she has done this twice. The first time she did it, I told her about it, so she can double check the phone numbers. The second time, just last week, I did not tell her, and don't intent to. lol

I still laugh when I think about.

Well, I get people calling me all the time who have the wrong number, and for some reason, I've had about 3 different guys call with the wrong number and then try to hit on me...talk about losers! There was that one guy who kept calling back and scared the crap out of me =/

I find that pretty silly on their part...seriously, I could be a very squeaky voiced guy for all they know! lol

• I got a call from the police station telling me I needed to come down to the Police Station and answer a few questions. I was shocked, I mean...me? I asked them what it was about. It was about some guy I didn't know. I was panicked and asked, "Are you sure you have the right person?" Turns out they didn't, wrong number. Thanks for the mini-heart attack.

Not extremely silly, but your Q made me think of it. More silly on the Police front.

Hi, hugs.

From myself. When I had a cell phone I used to lose it all the time. My Dad said "just call it and listen." I kinda frogot for a bit, then remembered so I called. I heard it ringing and thought someone was trying to call me, so I dropped the house phone, ran to find the cell, did find it, but no one was on the other end? Yowee then I knew why. I felt like a DUH. Shhh dont tell anyone.

Dallas

"I'm an old lady I'm stuck on the toilet can you come and give me some toilet paper? No? Oh well could you at least tell me a joke, I haven't heard one since my husband died" sounded like a dude with a fake old ladies voice haha

This dude called my and started singing The Burger King X-Mas Song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWqBXrYaJRg

Youtube thumbnail

)

lol

I got a call from this Chinese lady who kept on insisting I was "Wendy" because she looked up my number in the phone book, very weird. She kept calling so we unplugged the phone.

When my teenage brother called me at my friends house pretending to be some prep named Brittny, and then my friend Roni picked up the and was pretending to be some prep named Tiffany... It was weird.........

2 weeks ago i got a phone call, from a friend telling me he farted and wanted to share with me..lol