Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is funnier to listen to: Any Republican anywhere, Michael Steele, or Rush Limbaugh?

Wow!

All of them are super hilarious!

I can't decide!

• Bobby7
    Favorite Answer

Michael Steele is hilarious, baby!!

Rush Liimmbbaauughh.. is funny, but scary at the same time.. so it takes some of the 'fun' out of funny.

But ALL the republicans on THIS message board are HYSTERICAL!! PURE COMEDY! (Unfortunately THEY DON'T KNOW IT)

Rush is a conservative, cut back and dry. Steele is a baby-kisser, and seems to be placating whichever team he's speaking to. If he's on talk radio, he's a conservative. If he's speaking to congressional republicans, he's a neo-con. I comprehend his interest is a diplomat, yet come on! I trust Rush extra, yet do no longer pay attention plenty. huge Brodie... do you purely trust 'negroes' who supply you cookies? No ask your self no blacks prefer to be leaders of the conservative flow... they're taken care of like crap and called 'Uncle Toms' and 'backyard jockies' by making use of the media and their own race. Take a stable seem who bought blacks down the river the final 40 5 years, and sweetness whether blacks in u.s. are relatively extra proper off on account that then.

Actually Rush is VERY funny. That's part of his success. He knows how to use humor and satire to make a point.

I guess they're all funny if you're high. Or I guess if you have that brain disorder where you can't stop laughing. For the life of me I don't remember the name of it but then I'm not an expert on mental illness.

Rush Limbaugh has a great sense of humor, but you actually have to be intelligent to understand it.

Hahaha! Mann Coulter....I haven't heard that one yet. Now that's comedy.

• rz1971

Nah, most liberals are much funnier in their defense of Obama.

• Funny I was just laughing my tail off reading some of your empty questions you have posted on here.... Way to go! Keep up the good work, you show those greedy Republicans who pay your bills who is boss!

Mann Coulter. He's the funniest political satirist today.

What does your little mind find funny? We cannot answer without some basic examples!

I agree It makes me happy that I stayed in school!