i made a video on windows movie and i try to uploaded it on you tube it sayd it could not do it how can i fix?

what im saying is i made a vide on windows movie maker and i try to upload it to you tube and i uploaded it and it sayd it couldd not do it well how can i fix it to upload to you tube

Favorite Answer

In Windows Movie Maker

File -> Publish Movie... -> 'This computer' -> chose filename/destination.. -> chose quality settings

Try not to use more than 30MBs because upload will take ages depending on your connection..

Once it's saved, go on the YouTube website and login, etc, and click "Upload" and chose the file you just saved.. and wait until it says it's complete.

After that, wait a while and it'll be all ready to view publicly.

Edit:

YouTube upload page says:

"Upload up to 1 GB in size."

"Upload up to 10 minutes in length."

Source(s): I use Window Media Player and upload to YouTube a lot, it works the way I just described..

Did you convert your video using Windows Movie Maker? You will have to convert it using the options in movie maker (dont know specifically where) and change it to a normal type, dont upload MSWMM

Well I'm pretty sure unless you get a certain kind of membership you can't upload videos to youtube longer than what, 10 minutes? ish?

I tryed this just before xmas 2008 and it didnt work for me either i think it might have to be a different file type but i never tryed after tht just keep trying.

when you save it you must save it as a movie files. theres and option that says "save as movie file" then you select comouter format then upload it

what's the file format you created? Thats the file extension, ex: .avi, etc. How big is your video file size?