what does my dream mean?

ok so im at this play and i feel someone is watching me from behind and i look behind me while im in my seat and by the doors someone is calling me. so i get out of my seat and head towards this person. it turns out to be a girl who looks a little upset. i ask if everything was alright. and she hugs me. and then she said kiss me and i do and then i woke up. i don't know what it means. can anyone help me?

Favorite Answer

You would like to have a girlfriend. You would like someone to love, who would love you back. You would like her to be vulnerable and need your protection, a shoulder to cry on if she's hurt.

You might not be consciously aware of your need to be with someone, to have this kind of relationship. Dreams often bring out things from our subconscious. The girl in your dream seemed hurt. You offered her help, by asking her if everything was alright (you gave her the opportunity to tell you what's wrong and count on you). Being your dream, the girl falls in love with you and hugs you. You would like to kiss her so you (your subconscious) make her ask you to do so. When you kiss her, that is the apogee ... your emotions are very strong and that's why you wake up.

It's your mind's way of telling you that you need a girlfriend.

I think it means you are looking for someone to love.