How can we stop racism?

Things have become worse these days. In my cousin's university, a group of students is on a killing spree. They kill every foreign student in the university. The cops can't take any serious action for some reason. How can we stop this nonsense?

Favorite Answer

Government statistics state Black men are 6 times more likely to be in prison for violent crime. They are 12 times more likely to be on welfare. They are 6 times more likely to flunk out of college. They are 15 times more likely to abandon their children and 8 times more likely to cheat on their spouse. Black men are 13 times more likely to drop out of school and 16 times more likely to need remedial classes. The list goes on and every statistic of Black men is pathetically dismal. When Martin Luther King made his "I have a Dream" speech He said "when people judge me by the content of my character and not by the color of my skin." Was he speaking of this character?. I do accept blacks I come in contact with much more respect than others and I quickly give credit where credit is due but the over whelming dysfunction of the Black community is hard to ignore. Ghetto killings are a daily occurrence. Murder out in the suburbs is a once in 20 year occurrence. City schools are undeniably a mess and only a fool would not see that many black parents are failing their children miserably. The parent support in the suburbs is substantially higher. When will racism end? When Black behavior becomes more civilized. Notice that Asian behavior is closer to the norm as far as education, family responsibility, and violence. Is it just coincidence they are accepted as productive members of our culture? Is there a correlation between positive behavior and being accepted? This may be hard to accept but the truth is undeniable.

Well I don't know if that is racism. Or discrimination. Foreigners come in all colors. I'm a foreigner.

Who are the majority of foreigners killed? That's saddening. And who is doing the killings? They're putting a bad impression on the university. What's the name of that University so I won't get near it!!

Honestly. I don't think racism will ever end.

I don't believe you. Foreign students are being killed and the police can't/won't do anything? Not in the US. They might ignore the deaths of native born citizens at the hands of foreigners if possible, but not the other way around.

And where is the racism? Foreign is not a race. Immigrant is not a race (neither is illegal alien). Maybe you meant to choose another word.

• Jen

I'd be very interested in knowing which University has had every foreign student killed.

The way you can stop racism is to stop inventing nonsense.

It is ridiculous how people have assumed racism has ended if anything there has been an overt prevalence of it recently with the election of the nation's first African American (biracial) president! You had random blacks being attacked, bullied, even killed because of nonsense. And foreign people are often attacked the same way as well. It is so sad.

I think when people lose their fear, stop believeing the hype and stereotypes that are created to DIVIDE us and just treat ppl based off their character not their skin, the world will be a better place. It is sickening how ppl treat others differently because of skin color. What difference doesnt make?

the only way you'll stop racism is blow the world up there will always be racism even if they outlaw it. it will always be around there isn't nothing anybody can do

• blt830

You can't. Racism breeds racism. For every racist couple that has children there will be more people that are racist. Those children will have children, etc. and pass along the same small mindedness. Unfortunately, it will never stop.

We can't stop racism,some people are just unchangeable.They can't wake up and see how foolish they are,and they behaviour is not human!Still we can say STOP RACISM!

• Kirby

i heard some countries make it illegal to have public racism going on.......

but surely enough, if one tried to do that...someone would whine and try to justify why we need to keep racism and hatred going on.

People just need to educate themselves

simple