how long before I get my acceptance/denial letters from these law schhol?

About how long does it take to get the acceptance/denial letters from the following schools once they're transmitted?

American University, Washington College of Law

University of Baltimore School of Law

Brooklyn Law School Fall 2009

Fordham University School of Law

The George Washington University Law School

Howard University School of Law

New York Law School

Pace University School of Law

Rutgers University School of Law--Newark

St. John's University School of Law

Temple University--James E. Beasley School of Law

Favorite Answer

It really depends on how fast they are able to review their applicants and the nature of their review process. I did not apply to any of these schools, but when I applied to law school I sent most of my applications out in September and heard back from them around January - March. The quickest turnaround was about a month.

Source(s): 1L Law Student

Usually they will not send the letters until after the application period has ended, which is probably May or June.

If you get turned down for admission you can write them a letter and request that they reconsider your application. This can save you lots of application fees.

Good Luck

• cheri

it would be there the day after day after today, yet using Royal Mail has it is hazards.... a million) you are able to no longer song the letter 2) they have transport 'rules' yet won't assure transport interior that factor, you will desire to pay them greater for the provider they declare to grant besides! 3) there's a intense possibility they're going to lose the letter Oh i'd desire to proceed yet you get the belief!