Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 遊戲與休閒活動其他:遊戲與休閒活動 · 1 decade ago

幫我將這首歌 全部翻成英文 (急) 20點!

這首歌是潘欲文的老夫老妻

我急著需要他的英文意思

贈20點! (要正確的文法喔!)

我能為你試著聊星座 妳卻不肯陪我看棒球

從前會計較誰付出的多 現在卻變成樂在其中

時間的手 牽著我們慢慢走 終於找到和諧的節奏

我不再浪漫 妳也不再溫柔

卻能異口同聲的說想吃些什麼

貼心的小動作 盡在不言中

默契隨著時間更深厚

原來老夫老妻真不錯

我做的飯妳嫌西嫌東 妳開車時換我變囉唆

生活中的芝麻和綠豆 淡是淡些回味卻無窮

時間的手 牽著我們往哪走 走到哪裡都有妳陪我

我不再浪漫 妳也不再溫柔

卻能同時歡呼說今晚星星好多

很幸福的感受 盡在不言中

白頭髮的情人和朋友

原來老夫老妻真不錯

我少了擁抱 妳也少了撒嬌

卻能成為彼此最堅定的依靠

再牽著妳的手 少了點悸動

卻多了份安心和感動

原來老夫老妻真不錯

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I can try to talk to you constellation you to accompany me but refused to watch baseball

Before the accounting of the many more who pay but it has now become one of music at

Time, holding our hands slowly finally found the rhythm of harmony

I am not romantic you are no longer soft

Able to want to eat with one voice to say what

Intimate little trick尽在不言中

More profound understanding over time

Originally an old married couple really good

I think you make the rice too East West for me when you drive change overelaborate

Living in the light sesame and mung beans are light but infinitely more memorable

Holding the hand of time where we walk to where you have to accompany me

At the same time able to cheer a lot of stars tonight Say

尽在不言中feel very happy

White hair lovers and friends

I embrace the less you have less撒娇

Can become to rely on each other's staunchest

And then holding your hand少了点pulsating

But many were relieved and moved the

Source(s): 古歌

In English

I can try for you to chat the constellation you actually not to be willing to accompany me to look that the baseball formerly will haggle over who paid the multi-present actually turns happily in which The time hand pulled us to walk slowly found the harmonious rhythm finally I was no longer romantic you also no longer gently actually to be able to say with one voice wanted to eat any intimate petty action in not to call the turn the tacit understanding to be deeper along with the time the original elderly married couples to be really good I do west the food you dislike disliked east you drive when trades me changes in the prolixity life the sesame seed and the mung bean pale is the pale aftertastes is actually infinite Which does the time hand pull us toward to walk arrives at where to have you to accompany me I was no longer romantic you also no longer gently actually to be able simultaneously to cheer said that tonight star many very happy feelings experience suffering in do not call the turn the white hair's sweetheart and the friend original elderly married couples are really good I was short hugged you also to be short have acted like a spoiled brat can actually become each other firmest dependence to pull your hand to be short again to palpitate actually many shares relieved and the affected original elderly married couples am really good

我能為你試著聊星座 妳卻不肯陪我看棒球

從前會計較誰付出的多 現在卻變成樂在其中

時間的手 牽著我們慢慢走 終於找到和諧的節奏

我不再浪漫 妳也不再溫柔

卻能異口同聲的說想吃些什麼

貼心的小動作 盡在不言中

默契隨著時間更深厚

原來老夫老妻真不錯

我做的飯妳嫌西嫌東 妳開車時換我變囉唆

生活中的芝麻和綠豆 淡是淡些回味卻無窮

時間的手 牽著我們往哪走 走到哪裡都有妳陪我

我不再浪漫 妳也不再溫柔

卻能同時歡呼說今晚星星好多

很幸福的感受 盡在不言中

白頭髮的情人和朋友

原來老夫老妻真不錯

我少了擁抱 妳也少了撒嬌

卻能成為彼此最堅定的依靠

再牽著妳的手 少了點悸動

卻多了份安心和感動

原來老夫老妻真不錯

我不確定啦

希望對妳有幫助!!!!

Source(s): 字典