wei asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

<急>!!商用英文--中翻英

內容如下:

關於船運公司問題

因本公司須控制運費

如用貴公司所選用的船運公司

本公司將無法控制費用

我們已經請我方的船運公司再次和您連絡

希望大家可以互相配合 讓貨品順利送出

也請貴公司見諒

以上

感謝大家幫忙

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Concerning to shipping forwarder, since we have to control shipping cost, we are unable to control it in case we agree to use the shipping forwarder you appointed.

Therefore, our shipping forwarder will contact with you again. Hope you can understand our position and arrange to ship as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

寫上名字

寫上公司名稱

I am sorry to inform that the shipment agency which you selected is not under our consideration due to the unreasonable fees, I would appreciate if you can accept xxxx agency which representatives our company will contact you again.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter

Sorry for any inconvenience cause

• 呆子

as for the shipping company,our expenses have to be under control,so we select it by ourselves.

if we take your shipping company , we can't caculate the whole freight charge easily. we asked for our shipping company to contact you again. I hope the job for delivering the goods will be running smoothly in the very future. thanks for your cooperation and consideration.if any question, please be free to contact us.******