- Convenient: can get places whenever you want where ever you want faster, given certain conditions.
- Fast: a lot faster than many other options, such as biking and walking.
- Cheap: cheaper compared to airplanes, taxis etc.
- Good Support: always gas stations etc en route to give support if something goes wrong.
- Learnability: Driving is easy to learn, it's relatively intuitive or is designed that way, it's also easy to get help with learning how to drive.
- Flexibility: You can control where you want to go instead of having another person control how you get there (not talking about final destination but en route, like where to stop etc.)
- Can carpool with others to save time/gas, and as an added bonus, social interactions when other people are in the car.
- Can be expensive: Depending on price of gas, insurance, possible repairs.
- Dangerous: Always exposed to the danger of accidents.
- Limitations: Limited by road, other limitations include parking spots.
- Speed Variations: May not be the best for long distances, speed will be controlled by traffic.