kelly clarkson on american idol...?

is it just me, or did kelly clarkson put on some pounds...she looked preggo when she was standing next to ryan seacrest. her face is really fat and her *** looks huge. i havnt seen any pics of her or seen her on tv in a while...when did this happen? did anyone else notice?

glad i could make your day Andy, your answer made me smile! :-)

yeah, ryan is small next to anyone...lol

that dress wasnt ugly, but even though it was black it didnt do ANY slimming LOL

• Andy
    Favorite Answer

lol you made my day with this question, u really made me laugh!

hhaha, i like her song,, but i didnt like her live at all.

Source(s): hahah and your question made me LAUGH! =P

I noticed! I'm all for a woman having curves and I don't think she looked terrible or anything... but yeah, I googled her to see if she was pregnant (and came up with an article written a few days ago about how she doesn't want kids anytime soon lol). I guess she just carries her weight in her middle... or that was an unflattering outfit.

• swaner

i like Kelly and Carrie. the two doing properly...Carrie is truthfully giving Kelly a run for her money, which you will talk, and could finally end up being far extra valuable interior the long-term. we are going to ought to work out. different expertise from A.I....Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, and need to hearken to from the numerous contestants of this season, interior the destiny (Michael, Carly, and David prepare dinner). Kelly will consistently be remembered for being the 1st! She is specific.

She didn't look that bad to me.

But I could tell she put on a couple of pounds.

You have to admit Ryan Seacrest is kind of small though.

I thought the same thing, looks like she put on a little bit of weight all over.

I agree she looked awful tonight on Idol BUT please look at these picks taken on Tuesday (2 days ago). She looks phenomenal!!!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/03/11/...

Kelly always looks the same weight to me. She just doesn't choose the best clothes for her figure.

• blue

Yeah, she does look bigger now, but she said in an interview that she doesn't want kids. So I guess she must have gained weight.

she says all the photos of her are photo shopped so when we see her in person she always looks like she's gained weight. Ryan looked too tan and it looked like he was becoming the wolfman with his 5 o'clock shadow

She looks fine.

yeah she was looking fat