Christopher K asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

What Size TPS pads am I?

I have been playing street hockey for 6 months now (goalie) and im sick of the street hockey leg pads. I do plan to play next year but i want a pair of TPS r4s to use for street hockey. I'm 5' 5", My ATK (ankle to knee) is 17.0, but idk what size that should be for the TPS r4's. If anyone knows what size i should get i would really appreciate it.

thanks

Favorite Answer

Most Pad Sizes are generally the same. But you do get the odd pair that have a different sizing style. Depending on your height I would guess you would be between a 32-34 in. set of pads. you can usually determine when you try the pads on. You will know when it feels good and a good size as well.

Source(s): Ice hockey goalie.

best to get measured at a local pro shop that has those specific pads because sizing can vary between brands, and whether if you will be playing in shoes or skates.

Source(s): been playing goalie in ice hockey for about 7 years, even against several former NHLers