project help: Lebanon state on the demographic transition model?

i'm doing a project on lebanon and one thing required is to include what stage on the demographic transition model lebanon is but i cant find it.

so if any of you know that would really help me

thanks

Best Answer

Lebanon in an interesting demographic and social model, unique in the world, in the early 1500 it consisted 50/50 of Christians and Druze, afterwards, due to the terrorism against christians by the turkish occupation in the orient , christians started going morea nd more to Lebanon, in the 1940's Lebanon consisted of 60 % of Christians and 40% of muslims, during the war perid and specially after the israeli agressions than the israeli and syrian occupations Christians started traveling so now there is 50% Christians and 50% Muslims and druze have become a minority, and one special thing on LEBANON is that he LEBANESE abroad (15 millions) are almost 3 times more than the LEBANESE in LEBANON (4 millions)

hi ... I'm lebanese , lebanon is a small growing country (population), with a democratic political system but there is one party that is really evil , that has weapons , so they use their weapons to turn lebanon into a small version of iran ... so in that case , better say good bye to democracy , good bye to that prize we got for best night club in the world , and good bye sexy belly dancers ... so you have that , and the fact that people from the country are coming to the major cities ... so you figure it out , I just wanted to share a few thoughts with you ... and I didn't name the evil party cos you know ,they lurk in every corner and every site O.o