Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In my english essay i have to write about a tv show, movie, song, book ect that hast to do with making choices?

Does anyone have any ideas? preferably a choice between two things.

thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The road not taken by Robert Frost is a poem written about a person making a decision.

Hamlet by William Shakespeare is a book about his decision and the aftermath.

Source(s): =] They are really good.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you can use a short story, possibly "Young Goodman Brown." Its about choosing good vs. evil.

There is also a country song by Sugarland called "Stay." Its about being the other woman.

A movie could be The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, if you've seen it you should understand the choice Benjamin made.

Or Seven Pounds with Will Smith. Again, if you see it, you'll understand the choice.

Good luck, hope I helped a little.

• casi
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

properly a protracted time in the past while i strengthen into nonetheless at school ( a protracted, long term in the past) I wrote a tale that strengthen into stimulated by employing the song Careless Whisper and by employing the action pictures Cocktail and approximately final night. yet my modern tale began being stimulated by employing an previous ninety's television coach, however the muse and characters have replaced plenty since then.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm idk if this will work

but secret life of the american teenager.

the main character has to make A LOT of choices.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.