Should I model nude for art class?

Should I model nude for an art class??? I am 18 and gong into my first year at college, I am very athletic and have been approached before to model. A male art teacher has asked me if I am interested in modelling naked for an evening art class he is teaching and they are in need of a young male model. The students... show more Should I model nude for an art class???
I am 18 and gong into my first year at college, I am very athletic and have been approached before to model. A male art teacher has asked me if I am interested in modelling naked for an evening art class he is teaching and they are in need of a young male model. The students are mixed male and female and are mostly 40 plus in age. I need the money and it does pay well I am just not sure if I should do it or not. My big fear is if I developed an erection while posing. I tend to get them for no reason and that is a big concern. What should I do?